How to Use your Skills in Ludo Money?
- November 15, 2018
Ludo has made an amazing comeback. From being the most loved game in the 90s to being the most recent game people can’t seem to get enough of.
This board game gets better and better when players bring all their 4 tokens into their particular houses before all opponents.
Today, Ludo is easily accessible over the web and on your smartphones. You can play it with your friends and random online players whenever you feel like.
Ludo is easily more of a skill-based game than a luck game, luck only appears when you can’t strategize it any longer.
With the increasing popularity of Ludo, Ludo Money too has joined the list of the best real money games now. So, here are some tips that you can apply while playing Ludo Money and increase your chances of winning: –
- Be certain about yourself, set aside an opportunity to think the most ideal move, and then play. You’ll begin to be fast in this, the more you play, the better the technique you can make.
- Open every one of your tokens, when you find the opportunity.
- Make use of your dice numbers on every one of the pieces. If you keep focusing on just one token, odds are it might be killed.
- Keep in mind what number can lead you to the best place, what number will give you a chance to beat the opponent.
- Beat your opponents in every chance you get. Showing any sort of leniency may land you in trouble.
- Move the token, which is closer to home ground only with greater numbers. Use small numbers on tokens that are simply starting to come up short on house.
- If your token is closer to home and you also get an opportunity to beat the opponent, you must go for the victory. Beat the opponent if the number is too little (1 or 2) with the goal that you can get an opportunity to play once more.
- If you get a number that is no great in any of your tokens, move the piece that is closest to the beginning stage.
- Every Ludo player must focus on only one point. That is, make all 4 of your tokens up and running as quickly as time permits. If that doesn’t occur, you’ll only have limited choices for a specific dice throw and high odds of getting ‘killed’
- Once all your tokens are out for the play, you have to make sure that every one of them continues moving at the same time. It’s the same as keeping up the ‘run rate’ in cricket. The more choices you have, the better are your chances of winning.
- If you get a big number after a dice throw, move the ‘oldest’ coin closer to the Home Area.
- Pit Spots – Ludo offers 3 pit stops and these are extremely basic from a vital point of view. When you are at Stop 0 (beginning stage) or Stop 1, a token getting killed won’t bother you much. But when your token gets killed in Stop 3, you’ll have to start from the beginning. Hence, use the stops carefully.
- Nothing will help you win the game more than killing your opponents. Kill each of your opponents whenever you can. This would help you move forward in the best possible way.
In the end, it is just a game. Don’t take it too seriously. Attempt to play a nice game of Ludo Money, with best of your abilities.
Play, Strategize and Win.
Start Play Now! Team Ludo Money wishes you Good Luck!!